Time for introductions. My name is Simon Taylor, I live in Bristol where I am curate at two Anglican parish churches. I have previous training as a theologian, including writing and teaching at Sheffield University. I am married to Jacky.

Why a blog? Two reasons. First I am impressed with the quality of thinking in some blogs that are out there and wanted to contribute from a different perspective (especially) . I think that blogs are a particularly good way of doing that thinking because they happen on the way, as it were. All theology is on the way, it's just that some doesn't realise it!

Second, it gives me a chance to learn about computer communication in a way that I haven't previously operated. Bear with me, I'm crap with computers.

So there we are, time to see what develops ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Theology and the Man in Black

Prayers for Evensong

Taken or left?