Home for a Wedding



Back from a wonderful weekend back in God's chosen country. One of my best friends was getting married, and I was free from the rota. Congratulations to the happy couple!!!

The ceremony was a civil service, so no religion (well, apart from the beatitudes painted on the walls of the house and the Arrival of the Queen of Sheba!). It was lovely, relaxed and informal. Great time.

The neatly arranged bits of silver writing on this picture were the result of two people who claim to have very ordered minds. Not the phrase that sprang to my mind!

It was also nice to see the north east in sunshine (we normally visit after Christmas when it's damp and grey). I may yet convince my wife that it is the centre of the universe.



A wedding, sunshine, beers on the quayside, and an evening with dancing (even if the dj was a bit iffy...). What a wonderful world ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Theology and the Man in Black

Prayers for Evensong

Taken or left?